Grassroots® Home Inspection Services
A home is likely the biggest, most complicated purchase you’ve made to date. It should be inspected by an unbiased, objective third party. Grassroots® works on YOUR behalf to ensue you get what you inspect, not what you expect.™.
A Grassroots® inspection is an objective examination of your new prospective home to ensure you are FULLY AWARE of the condition of all building systems and components BEFORE you buy.
Even a modest home in Canada can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. It’s important to ensure your inspection is done by the most meticulous, detailed home inspectors available. We feel we fit that description. Here’s why:
- While some may refer to us as “deal killers”, we would argue that we are fair but tough and balanced in what we do. When we do an inspection, we tell it as it is. Our industry-exclusive narrative style report clearly reports on the items in your prospective home that require attention.
- We give you time to make an informed decision! On-site reporting is NOT available. We take the time to properly research the issues we find in your prospective home so we can provide you with the information you need before you make a decision to move forward. This includes approximate costs to replace or repair high priority items of concern, where possible. When you’re about to take out a 25 year mortgage, you shouldn’t be rushed into making a decision.
- We are completely impartial! We do not pay any referral fees to realtors or anyone, nor are we affiliated or associated with any contractor, real estate organization or lending institution. When we are referred (and it’s often!), it’s because of the great job we do and not because we paid for the referral.
We offer different types of inspection services for residential properties including, but not limited to:
- A Standard Home Inspection – your everyday home inspection, typically performed before you purchase your home.
- Single Purpose Inspection – an inspection that looks at one or more single items in a home, but is not a complete / full home inspection.
- Ride Along Home Inspection™ – we accompany you during the home buying process while you scout out houses, pointing out things we see along the way.
- The Oops Inspection™ – you bought a home, have likely moved in, but didn’t get it inspected first. Keep Calm & Get It Inspected now!
- Pre-Listing Inspection – an inspection done for the vendor / owner of the property prior to listing it for sale.
- New Home Inspection – PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) of your new home, and at 30-days and one year after you move in
- Monster Free Inspection – your children will sleep better knowing they’re protected from large, ugly or possibly frightening creatures, whether they be lurking in basements, crawlspaces, garages, closets, attics, under beds or stairs making your next home Guaranteed Monster Free and Sleep Ready™.
- Environmental Services – inspection & testing services in homes e.g. indoor air quality, asbestos, lead, mould, EMF
If you think we sound like the kind of company you want inspecting your prospective dream home, request a quote for a home inspection today!