Grassroots® Litigation Support & Dispute Resolution
Sometimes things can get ugly before they get better. We know, we’ve helped plenty of clients with their woes.
Grassroots® can facilitate the process you’re going through by assisting you (or your lawyer) when trying to settle matters hopefully before they get out of hand. Here are just a few items we may be able to assist you with:
- Did you purchased a new / used home only to discover problems after you moved in?
- Did you rent a property with structural concerns, or discover mould / other environmental concerns with it?
- Did you buy / lease a commercial building and discover it was not as you were led to believe?
- Did you hire a renovator / contractor and are experiencing problems with the work they carried out?
- Do you think you overpaid for work or are unsure about the workmanship and materials used?
- Did you find that work in the contract / proposal was not done as you had hoped?
- Did you not have a written contract with the renovator / contractor and feel you were taken to the cleaners?
It’s never too late to have a proper inspection done on the property to let you know what condition things are in and to document those problem areas. We’ll assist you as to whether or not we feel your concerns are justified and help you make the next step.
Better yet…if you’re thinking about buying, leasing or hiring a renovator / contractor…call us before you start the process.
For more information or to discuss your situation, please contact us directly.