While you had hoped to resolve things in a more simple atmosphere, sometimes it takes an inspection that documents the areas of concern and the ramifications of those findings to help all parties with their dispute resolution. If things have escalated and you’re contemplating or already underway with legal proceedings, you’ll likely need litigation support to best present your case.
It often feels like it never rains but it pours. You think you’ve done everything right but no one is willing to budge. Maybe you are:
- having troubles with a new/used home or commercial building you leased or purchased?
- experiencing troubles with your renovator / contractor regarding work they’ve done?
- think you’ve overpaid for work done or are unsure about the workmanship and materials used?
- as the owner of a home / building that was sold or leased, the buyers are making unreasonable demands of you?
- as a contractor / renovator that has done work to a home or building your customers are being unreasonable and won’t pay you?
Whatever the concern might be, it’s never too late to have an inspection done to let you know the condition that things are in and whether your concerns are justified. Better yet, call us before you start the process of buying, selling, renovating or carrying out any maintenance work. We can review your documents (in conjunction with your lawyer), make recommendations and check out the work as its being done.