Grassroots® The Inspection Specialists
A Portrait & Profile – You Get What You Inspect NOT What You Expect™
History – in 1986, Graham Ashdown, founder and president of Grassroots® recognized the need for determining the condition of properties. He felt that it was important to rely on the opinion of someone who would be independent and objective. That person would also have to conduct an investigation of the property and building which was thorough enough that the consumer was able to make an educated decision about its condition before they purchased it. With his vision and determination, the formation of the Grassroots® system emerged in 1990 — an independent, full service, inspection business.
What is grass.roots (n): 1. the very foundation or source; 2. changes occurring at a grassroots level; 3. the need for a back to basics way for the people.
Decades of Discoveries™ By Spending More Time Onsite.
- Grassroots® has a long, and established, record in the inspection industry of offering a wide range of services in a professional manner…for over two decades.
- Provide ongoing education, training and technical support to their inspectors.
- Grassroots® provides litigation support and dispute resolution services.
- A leader in providing innovative and progressive services, Grassroots® looks to those professionals who recommend our services as leaders in their industry too.
Detailed, Objective, Uncompromised & Thorough
- Our mission is to offer the very best in inspection services by identifying the condition of the property, the building’s systems, components, required repairs, improvements, maintenance as well as highlighting its special features & characteristics.
- We do not provide on-site reporting – that’s right, our inspection reports are NOT available on-site. We wouldn’t dream of recommending this service to anyone. Why? You need time to properly digest our report and we need time to fully contemplate your concerns and seek out additional information as needed back at the office. Not to worry though, our reports are typically ready the same day or next.
- You’re not alone … your Grassroots® inspector not only has the resource support system of their head office, but a network of other Grassroots® inspectors in Canada who support each other on a wide range of issues should the need arise.
Imagine introducing a person you care about to a Grassroots® inspection . . .
- Grassroots® is 100% Canadian and operates through its locally owned & operated franchisees.
- We service a variety of clients including those buying, selling, leasing and own buildings / properties.
- Grassroots® and their inspectors are not affiliated or associated with any contractor, real estate organization or lending institution.
- Grassroots® does not provide or receive referral fees to the above groups or anyone.
- Rest well & reduce anxiety . . . knowing that a detailed, objective, uncompromised & thorough Grassroots® Inspection will help provide Peace of Mind!